RE: 2.4 Module List - Setup Tools

On Fri, 2003-03-28 at 08:14, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:
> [...]

Yeah, that's the control center :-)

Control center apps are marked logically as such - thus
"gnome-control-center" launches nautilus showing the control center
capplets, and "gnome-control-center --use-shell" shows the legacy
(broken) UI.

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>

"If we eventually have the ubercool component system - based on Bonobo, or
something else - then great, we can then proxy it over IIOP, D-BUS, SOAP,
and morse code." -- hp