RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - battfink

Hi Glynn:

Battfink is cool.  What do you think of the following slight
accessibility tweaks if it's 2.4 bound?

(1) HighContrast and LowContrast versions of the icon;
(2) Allow the animation to be turned off (actually we should have a
'global' interface gconf key for this)
(3) For the HC images/icons could we use graphics like the
	a warning triangle or exclamation mark in the battery
        image when the battery gets low, instead of red/green color
        coding?  RedGreen colors will leave some colorblind folks
        unsatisfied anyhow.
(4) notification area? seems to grab Tab, breaks keynav of the panel
badly, and doesn't show focus indication!. guess I need to log bugs
about the last bit - but could you make sure battfink itself isn't
compounding the problem.

thanks!

Bill