RE: 2.4 Proposed Modules - 2 weeks left

> From: Havoc Pennington [mailto:hp redhat com]
> What you're doing by saying we can't ship anything without the a11y
> feature is making part of the release feature-based instead of
> time-based. And feature-based is something we've explicitly abandoned
> for *very* good reasons.

It's good to keep reminding ourselves of that. However, we do need to
consider that some new inaccessible modules could cripple the desktop for
disabled people, so we shouldn't be too ideological about the
time-basedeness.

I don't think that's the case here because people can always use a different
browser - it just won't be as nice.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com