Re: SVG themes in GNOME2.4

Christian Fredrik Kalager Schaller writes:
Well jdub already offered Grand Canyon for butchering, and since my
original ditching suggestions turned out less than popular I think that
we could loose both Grand Canyon and Smokey blue instead and through
that also kill of two of the three problematic themes in that
bug-report.
In regard to smokey blue, I don't really care if the metatheme itself is removed (particularly because the window border theme kind of sucke imo), but the gtk theme and the icon theme (which i think is old ximian-blue) are really nice and should be kept imo (especially since imo nuvola is really ugly but maybe thats just me).
dave