Bugzilla obsolete alias

Hi, I think that we should update some bugzilla alias, for example, the
libgtop product has Martin Baulig as its mantainer and Martin has left
the libgtop develop one or two years ago !!

My question is... Is there any hacker that listens the libgtop bugs?
(and other modules with the same problem?, I don't know of any other,
but we could have some more  :-( )

Cheers.

--
Carlos Perelló Marín