Re: My (ongoing) analysis of the proposed modules

Hi,

> | gedit-plugins & gtksourceview
>
> I think the discussion in the rest of this thread answers these issues
> quite well.

Really? Could you please explain it to me? :-)

Is my proposal[1] ok for you?

Ciao,
Paolo

[1] http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2003-May/msg00427.html

--
Paolo Maggi                      E-mail: paolo DOT maggi AT polito DOT it
Dip. Automatica e Informatica    Tel.  : + 39 011 564 7078

A Bugless Program is an Abstract Theoretical Concept.