Re: My (ongoing) analysis of the proposed modules

<quote who="Jody Goldberg">

> If we need meeting software as a primary tool, the same would certainly
> hold true for address books, and email.

I strongly agree, and one wonders why we haven't solved those particular
gaps in our core product [1] featureset, too! :-)

- Jeff

[1] If we regard GNOME Project releases as 'products', the Desktop is our
shining star.

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

                   "Socks for the foot menu!" - Liam Quin