RE: gnome-utils 40% fat free

Hey,

> Ahem. They haven't actually been approved as new modules yet. I see no
> reason to think they won't be, but this isn't really fair because the
> discussion period is not over. I'm not asking for a revert though.

I've seen nothing from the discussion to suggest that we should wait any
longer - the sooner they get included, the sooner people start hammering
on the code paths improving any issues that come up. It also means less
maintainance time for me.

I'm not sure what you are expecting from the discussion period - a
blessing from everyone on the list? because I'm not quite sure we'll get
that.

		See ya,
			Glynn ;)