Re: galeon

> Hi all,

> <snip>
> Though we are more and more disillusioned these days, we do believe
> that we've produced something that can be a consistent part of the GNOME
> desktop and a useful tool for users. If nothing else, we'd like to see
> our work condemned from an informed position.

I, for one, would continue to use Galeon, and I'm sure most of the more
computer savvy people would too. Let Epiphany be a browser 'for the
masses' - Galeon would always be there for the rest of us. I'm willing
to bet that Galeon would still be as popular even if it is not part of
the "official" GNOME desktop.

Hope you guys continue to do a great job with Galeon. And yes, I want a
feature rich, bells and whistles browser, but then again, I'm not a part
of GNOME's target population I guess. But then again, I think most of
the "current" GNOME users fall in my "category" rather than GNOME's
"target category".

I would like to see GUI wrappers for all XUL dialogs and most Mozilla
preferences (the removal of 'No proxy for' stuff is *very* frustrating
BTW, please bring it back !).

Rgds,
Biswa.