Re: 2.4 Proposed New Modules - System Tools

http://mail.gnome.org/archives/desktop-devel-list/2003-May/msg00811.html

>             ssh (default terminal -e ssh ...)
>             telnet (default terminal -e telnet ...)
>             XDMCP (Xnest -query ... most likely using gdmflexiserver config)
>
>    Advanced v
>
>      Port, colour settings, VNC screen number, all those crazy things. Would
>      be different for each protocol, and for complicated protocols would
>      most likely be a tabsheet.

sounds good, although we were thinking on doing this in the network://
virtual folder, not as standalone apps. Not sure what's the best way, so
we'll include your suggestion to be discussed in the BOF, and see what
comes from it.

cheers