Re: gnome-panel 2.3.2.1

On Tue, 2003-05-27 at 15:59, Mark McLoughlin wrote:
> Hey,

> 	The main use case I had in mind was that all the default applets are
> locked, so if you add a new applet and you're moving it around to where
> you want to go, you don't end up moving all your other applets.

Hmm, ok, but presumably the user (or more likely the sysadmin) at some
point will be able to lock the panel itself as well, to stop it being
moved around or having stuff added/removed from it... how will being
able to lock individual objects interact with that?  If my panel is
locked but an object on it isn't, can I still move or delete that
object?  Locking a panel could just automatically lock everything on it
I suppose, but when you unlocked it again you'd probably want it to
remember which objects were previously locked and which weren't, which
all sounds a bit messy :)

Cheeri.
Calum.