Re: gswitchit [Was: Release Team's Almost-Final Modules List]

<quote who="Sergey V. Oudaltsov">

> >freeze is on July 7, we also need to be sure that gswitchit is at least
> >ready for UI review by then (rather than being at the 'redesign' stage).
>
> I would be the first person interested in UI review. Probably the latest
> version is ready even now.

Okay, I will have a look and come up with some suggestions, and I will try
to get Calum or Seth to do the same. :-)

> >Is this stuff doable, and if it happens, will gswitchit have broad user
> >support? (I'm assuming it will, given comments about the current
> >switcher!)
>
> :) Well, at least in Russia gswitchit already have it. Also I got
> occational bug-reports and thanks from other countries. But I did not do
> any special PR - so probably there is a big market of international users
> who just do not happen do know about it:)

I think you're right! We can help with the marketing. ;-)

- Jeff

--
GU4DEC: June 16th-18th in Dublin, Ireland             http://www.guadec.org/

  "I run Linux on pretty much everything except the microwave and washing
     machine. Those are tempting targets but would probably make Telsa
                        extremely cross." - Alan Cox