Re: Large slowdowns / networking related

I actually just ran into this on a co-workers redhat 8 machine. He added a bogus nameserver to the top of his resolv.conf and every app took 3 or 4 seconds to start. Might be hard to detect but if looking up your own hostname takes a long time things do slow down.
-joshua eichorn

Michael Meeks wrote:

Hi Mike,