Re: PROPOSAL: Evolution for GNOME 2.6

On Tue, 2003-11-25 at 10:11, Mikael Hallendal wrote:
> I think the way to go here would be to move Yelp to Gecko, drop gtkhtml2
> and use gtkhtml for Evolution. In the long run, would it be possible to
> move Evolution to Gecko? Then we could depricate both gtkhtml and
> gtkhtml2.

I think using Gecko for the mail display would be a viable solution for
the long term (although, we need to be able to embed GTK+ widgets into
the HTML and I don't know how easy/viable that is).

On the other hand, we still need the GtkHTML editor and as far as I know
there is no easy way to embed the Mozilla composer...

-- Ettore