Re: The noninclusion of Gaim

> You'd be very hard pressed to convince us to move to GNOME CVS.  We've
> been with Sourceforge for years, and they've been very good to us.

Well you see - being in Gnome cvs isn't optional for being part of the
desktop, and neither is adhering to the Gnome Release schedule. As
Christian has explained more than once a project must be in gnome cvs to
be translated by the Gnome team.

> We don't want to abandon them.

I don't get this - it's not like sourceforge benefits from you using
it's cvs - and no-one is going to cry over at sf if you move to
gnome.org

--
Mark Finlay
Computer Science Student