Re: GtkFileChooser API work [really OT]

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 06:37, Sean Middleditch wrote:
[...]
> ~/.dont-touch-this-stuff/
>
> Users *always* play with anything that has a Do Not Fuck With This label
> on it, and end up breaking their configuration.  Thus, using a name such
> as the above is the most intuitive way to direct users to their
> configuration.  ~,^

He's right about this. I read it in a book, so it must be true:

"Some humans would do anything to see if it was possible to do it. If
you put a large switch in some cave somewhere, with a sign on it saying
"End-of-the-World Switch. PLEASE DO NOT TOUCH," the paint wouldn't even
have time to dry."
				-- Terry Pratchett
				   (Thief of Time)

Malcolm