Re: [gst-devel] Re: GStreamer CVS move ?

Hi,

On Thu, 2003-09-04 at 04:07, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> Now it's a very good time to do this step. SF is defacto unusable, 2.4
> is out soon, GNOME depends on GStreamer.

Normally, people wouldn't download releases from CVS, would they?

Anyway, we're considering it. We're not against it, we just have some
good reasons not to, which Thomas & David have stated before. I won't
repeat their points.

Ronald

--
Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>