Screenshots of GNOME 2.4?

Hey everyone,

As we come up to the release of GNOME two-dot-four-dot-oh, we'd love to
collect together some screenshots of what's new in this release for the
website. And there's nothing that makes a webserver happier than a good
slashdotting :-)

So the release team would like pictures of anything that's new, cool, or
simply pretty in GNOME.

So please reply with URLs to your screenshots - remember we need them
rather quickly, we're only days from release. Please only reply to a
maximum of one mailing list.

Many thanks,

--
Andrew Sobala <aes gnome org>