Re: Screenshots of GNOME 2.4?

Andrew Sobala menulis:
Hey everyone,

As we come up to the release of GNOME two-dot-four-dot-oh, we'd love to
collect together some screenshots of what's new in this release for the
website. And there's nothing that makes a webserver happier than a good
slashdotting :-)

screenshot of localized gnome in Malay
http://gabai.sf.net/pix/Cekupan-fosscon-gnome24.png
showing nautilus with embeded pdf document of malay content.

--
Hasbullah Bin Pit (sebol)
Signature ini mengandungi sembilan aksara 'a'

"Fiber optic tu kecik, kalau kita letak high speed internet 312 Kbps tu,
 nanti fiber tu pecah." -  1-300-88-9515