Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.4 D&DP ***FINAL***

GNOME-Applets has a Show-Stopper bug right now, in that the Stock Ticker
applet is broken due to yahoo.com changing it's html layout. We need to
make a decision to either remove it from the build for now or to try to
fix it. I haven't had much time to look at, nor am I knowledgable about
parsing html, so if someone else more knowledgable could take a look,
that might speed things up.

I await a release team decision on this.

Regards,
Kevin