Re: Broken po files

<quote who="Jordi Mallach">

> roozbeh found out that a handful of po files are not UTF-8 encoded in a
> few modules. This will break the affected translations badly.
>
> Are we allowed to mass fix for gnome-2-4 and HEAD?

I'm not horribly scared of that, but you should work with the maintainers to
make sure they're happy with it, and get new releases out.

Thanks, rough bug to find... :-)

- Jeff

          "And up in the corporate box there's a group of pleasant
   thirtysomething guys making tuneful music for the masses of people who
    can spell 'nihilism', but don't want to listen to it in the car." -
                            Richard Jinman, SMH