Re: Broken po files

On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 11:09, Ali Akcaagac wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-09-10 at 02:43, Malcolm Tredinnick wrote:
> > I am going to be making a scrollkeeper release in about 12
> > hours, so if somebody can point out a legitimate problem, I
> > will fix it.
>
> I would like to point to that localstatedir problem which I have been
> reporting a few times on the scrollkeeper ML over the last few years. It
> has been confirmed to be a problem but never fixed.

This isn't related to the thread at hand, but since I see you have now
filed a bug report about it at Sourceforge, the chances of it being
fixed have increased greatly (they were previously pretty much zero).

By the way, it is not a bug in the Scrollkeeper binaries themselves, but
rather with the make fragments used to build packages using
scrollkeeper. The fix involves a small amount of work on every single
package that builds documentation, so it isn't going to happen until
GNOME 2.4.1. I need to work out the right fix and then file about 37 000
bugs so that the fix gets rolled out everywhere.

Malcolm