Re: Nautilus 2.6 - We're going all spatial

On Die, 2003-09-16 at 22:43, Andrew Sobala wrote:

> This example is scuppered, but I think as you go deeper into the
> filesystem and do more complicated things the
> "focus-old-window-and-close" routine adds more clicks in OO than
> navigation.

You forget that there seems to be consensus that some way to close
windows automatically when you have traversed them is necessary. Done
this way, you have to delete some of the close actions after the drag
from the tally. Of course, whether and how it can be done with Apple's
stupid patent on springs in place is to be seen