Re: Nautilus 2.6 - We're going all spatial

On Tue, 2003-09-16 at 21:43, Andrew Sobala wrote:

> > > Oo: Open home. Open b1. Click on home window to bring to front. Open b2.
> > > Click on home window to bring to front. Close home window. Drag file.
> > > Close b1. Close b2. TOTAL: 9 clicks.
> > >
> > > Navigation: Open home. Open b1 in new window (2 clicks). Open b2 in
> > > original window., Drag file. Close b1. Close b2. TOTAL: 7 clicks.
> >
> > Well, to be fair
> > You've left out "Click on home window to bring to front" in the
> > Navigation version which counts for at least 2 more clicks by my
> > reckoning...
> >
> > TOTAL: 9 a piece :)
>
> I make it 1, but I may be missing one.

a click to bring home to the front before opening b2
a click to bring b1 to the front before you close it - although you
didn't do that in the oo example either...
but with a sensible window manager you might or might not have to have
these worries at all.

iain
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"