Re: GNOME Run Dialog, su, uris, tabs, files and GNOME 2.6

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 23:45, Sven Herzberg wrote:
> Hi,
>
>   I'm currently working on a tool to replace the GNOME Run Dialog in
> 2.6. My main goals are to create a run dialog application that supports
> the following:
>
>  * run as
>    use a lib that the gksu-team is currently working on to provide
>    that.

Everything else has been done, and this might be possible with help from
Hongli who developed libgnomesu. It is already possible to run 'gnomesu
appname' so it should be possible to do it in the run dialog. Please
contact him* and try to get communication going with th gksu team to
prevent duplication of effort.

* Hongli Lai <h.laiATchelloDOTnl)

--
Mark Finlay