gnome 2.4 issues - best procedure?

Hi folks.  I got 2.4 going a few days ago and am loving it.  Huge
congrats to all the devs and testers involved.  There are some issues
that I've noted down (about 30 from different apps and areas) and was
wondering what the best procedure would be to put them out?  Just add
bugs?  Post the list here to see what would be bugs and what wouldn't
be?

Thanks, and great work!

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain