Re: Volume handling proposal

On Thu, 2003-09-18 at 18:00, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:
> > to a kind of control center because they are not really locations. The
> > fact that you can drop fonts to the fonts:// vfs doesn't justify its
> > presence in the go menu IMO. And for the same reason, there shouldn't be
> > a "themes" entry in this menu.
>
> You don't generally install a lot of fonts anyways.  At least not
> frequently. (Unless you're a graphic artist or something)

I think font files could have a "Install this font.." entry on the
context menu..? It could even ask if you want it for yourself, or
system-wide (and ask root pwd in case one wants it system-wide and would
them dump it to some suitable dir..)

Tuomas

--
Tuomas Kuosmanen :: Art Director, Ximian :: <tigert ximian com>