Re: Fixing #76159 - libwnck grouping

On Mon, 2003-09-22 at 15:45, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Is there any reason not to just use the old grouping method?
> No. That's why the bug is open to change it. ;-)

Great :)

I am having trouble in libwnck/application.c:get_icons().  It depends on
the xwindow of the group leader, and I don't have one anymore.

I don't think I've seen a single program set its application icon to the
right thing, so does this get used at all?

I don't have an xwindow because I replaced
WnckApplication->priv->xwindow with a char *res_class field.

Suggestions are welcome --- for now I just made it use the default
"sheet of paper" icon.

  Federico