Re: ssh: method

Yea, I hacked some code together that uses a pseudo-terminal and I was
supposed to release it this last weekend.  When I updated gnome-vfs I
accidentally wiped my work.

I will have to rewrite it (not too hard - there is not much to make it
work), but it "feels" a bit like a hack writing to a terminal.

Chris