Re: Follow up about X clipboard

> >It's not a complete solution, but it might just be "good enough".
>
> I agree. It will solve the annoyances users have *right now*, which is
> also important. I think we've all figured out that a perfect solution is
> complex and will take a while to complete. I don't think there's
> anything wrong with coming up with a simpler 90% solution in the short
> term (and then eventually replacing it with the 100% solution).

Agreed 100% here, but isn't that what gclipd (or whatever it was called)
tried to do, and then the author left the project not that long ago
saying that he realized he couldn't solve the problem with a simple
little app (or something like that)?

alan

--
Alan <alan ufies org> - http://arcterex.net
"There are only 3 real sports: bull-fighting, car racing and mountain