Re: Copyright assignment

I think the general consensus seems to be that copyright assignment does
not cause a instant automatic rejection from the platform, but that its
something we strongly discourage.  The reality is that evolution is a
large and very important part of the desktop whether we include it in
the platform or not, and so for evolution we could perhaps overlook this
shortcoming.  Other modules with a similar policy might not be so lucky,
especially if they are borderline in the first place.

-Rob