Re: default theme consensus

<quote who="Ryan McDougall">

> Can I nominate *you* to make the final call then? No matter what the call
> is there'll be someone not perfectly content, but maybe a mail from
> "redhat.com" will be impressive enough to attain the *proper* kind of
> consensus.

You're specifically asking us to work in a way that we prefer not to (in
this kind of matter), particularly bringing up company affiliations and
whatnot. Yes, a decision is always good, but building consensus is part of
the fun, and a very important element of this process.

- Jeff

--
What's all that about?                           http://www.no-name-yet.com/

    "The only people still using Microsoft IIS are those who don't even
                     know it's there." - Larry Ellison