Re: netapplet Gentoo Patch.

Robert Love wrote:
Woo.  Sweet!

What I would like to see if the general separation of the system-
independent and system-dependent bits and a configuration system for
picking your distribution, so we can merge all of this stuff into CVS
and have it all just work.

Otherwise, what was the demand for us creating a CVS repo for?

Definitely.  I'm looking forward to the bugzilla. ;)

BTW, for those who are interested, I created an ebuild and init script and etc available here:

http://www.clarkson.edu/~chavoumd/netapplet/netapplet-ebuild.tar.bz2

Let me know if you run into any issues.

--Mike Chavoustie