Re: Proposal: gnome-user-share

See also http://primates.ximian.com/~dobey/index.php?date=2004-10-19

The current method is only a start to get it working. In order to
support multiple backends properly, we would need to support more of the
features for some of the other backends. This means users and passwords.
The "File Sharing Properties" screenshot is what the "Sharing" tab would
look like with this ability.

And also, I don't think Nautilus extensions can add items to other tabs.
AFAICT, they all have to add their own tabs if they want to do that.

-- dobey