Re: ARC & GNOME [Was: How we make decisions...]

On Sat, 2004-12-04 at 00:03 +0000, Mike Hearn wrote:
> On Fri, 03 Dec 2004 18:43:06 -0500, Sean Middleditch wrote:
> > I just lack a host or the funds for a host to do any of that.  :(
>
> But you have time? If so then maybe the freedesktop.org wiki would be OK.
> I was planning on moving that article there eventually anyway.
>
> Time is the most crucial thing lacked here. Hosting is a minor detail we
> can work out later ;)    [worst case, we might be able to use navi]

Time for building and administrating the site?  Yes.  Time for doing
extensive testing and documentation for hundreds to thousands of the
individual software packages?  No - not without dropping some of my
other development projects, which I'm not too keen on doing.  I have
time for site infrastructure stuff mostly because it's all Open Source
and not-for-profit so I'm allowed to do it at work.  ;-)

I hadn't really written up a concrete plan of attack on the site, but if
you want me to, I can.  I think I have the notes in my list of "stuff I
want to do but haven't gotten to yet" somewhere.  ;-)