Re: Preferences in Yelp?!

På Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 07:34:32PM +0200, Enver ALTIN skrev:
> Very good point, but the dialog already has 4 font preferences now.
> Maybe we could drop Desktop and Window Title font prefs from the dialog
> and add a Document font preference, but keep GConf keys of these for
> geeks to play with?

Also note that the "Window title font" option is disabled for many users
(the window title font is defined elsewhere, because of their window
manager).

> So changing Application font would change Desktop font and Window title
> fonts only if they were the same with the Application font before the
> change, but don't touch them if they were set to something else?

Maybe an empty font string or an 'undefined' value in GConf will default
these fonts to Application font.

> Having that many font prefs is just pointless.

I agree.

  mvrgr, Wouter

--
:wq                                                       mail uws xs4all nl

no more kill :: no more kill i'm in love      -- black rebel motorcycle club