Re: gnome-theme-manager ate my baby

Le jeudi 09 d�mbre 2004 �9:31 -0500, Andrew Johnson a �it :

> handler/callback(I think the window settings changed event -> gconf
> update settings, but of course that itself could be a symptom not the
> problem)

I've made a patch for a similar bug with the background capplet some
time ago. The capplet is writting a gconf value in the callback function
of the monitor on the same key (#153419). According to the capplet
maintainer it works fine on his system and should not loop so he has not
included the patch. BTW it fixes the issue we had with the package I've
patched ... perhaps that's the same kind of problem here ?

Cheers,

Sebastien Bacher