Re: Translations of folder names - two proposals

m�2004-12-13 klockan 01:15 +0100 skrev Jens Bech Madsen:
> On Sun, 2004-12-12 at 12:01 -0500, Havoc Pennington wrote:
> > Again, if there's no tradeoff between kinds of user then great, I agree
> > with your points. However if we have benefits for users like us on the
> > left, and benefits for Abby the office productivity worker on the right,
> > the two benefits being of approximately the same magnitude, then we
> > should lose.
>
> Why?
>
> Must everything be optimised for the least advanced user?

The advanced user knows how to get around things and how to customize
things to their taste; that's why they get labeled "advanced". The least
advanced user does not.

--
Trust the Computer. The Computer is your friend.

Tel. (Japan) 090-3622 8920            Dr. Jan Mor�(mr)
                                      Dept. of Cognitive Science
http://lucs.lu.se/people/jan.moren    Lund, Sweden