Re: Translations of folder names - re-hiding special directories

Ryan McDougall wrote:
> I would like to say that I'm totally against the assumption that being a
> shell user implies you can speak English.

But this is already a fact of life with the shell. Directory names, files
names, executable names and their options are already based on knowledge
of english. The shell is a bad UI and a badly-internationalized UI. Adding
one or two more folders is not going to make much difference.

[snip]

Murray Cumming
murrayc murrayc com
www.murrayc.com