Re: G2.10 Module Proposal: Sound Juicer

Ross Burton a écrit :

The only feature which isn't installed with many distos already is the
audio-profiles code, which isn't that big a change.
Except that there isn't any way to easily edit/create an audio profile, as it is now, you no longer can rip to mp3 using sound-juicer easily (there is no default audio profile for that. There's an audio profile editor, but last time I tried it it didn't work for me, and it's not user friendly in any way (you have to know the gstreamer pipeline you want to use as well as all the parameters for the encoding element to get the quality you want). Adding a bunch of additionnal default audio profiles would help I guess.

Christophe