Re: Evolution 2.0 and GNOME 2.6

On 02 Feb 2004 10:46:57 -0500, Archit Baweja wrote
> Hey
>
> Sri Ramkrishna <sri aracnet com> writes:
>
> > Anjuta doesn't make sense as part of the core desktop since most users are
> > not going to be developing ideally.
>
> Hmm, I thought it was G D&DP, Gnome Desktop & Developers Platform. I
> wonder whatever happened to the *Developer* part...
>
> And remember, most users in the Linux are developers too...

sorry, but can't agree here, Linux is becoming (or has became) an option for a
much wider population sector than developers (school students, public
administration, average joe users...)

Regarding to the G DP, GNOME already has a fabulous set of libraries, and
proposing anjuta IMHO is up to the anjuta maintainer

regards