Re: Evolution 2.0 and GNOME 2.6

Archit Baweja <bighead users sourceforge net> writes:

> Hmm, I thought it was G D&DP, Gnome Desktop & Developers Platform. I wonder
> whatever happened to the *Developer* part...

I always read that as "Gnome, the Desktop, and the Developers
Platform".  I.e. it's not a "desktop platform", it's a developers
platform, and it's a desktop.

Did I somehow read that wrong?

If I didn't, it's pretty clear: platform is still there for
developers, but that doesn't mean including a development
environment (hey, should we ask maintainers to propose Emacs for
inclusion -- it has a Gtk2 toolkit support as well ;).

Cheers,
Danilo