Re: Scripting in Gnome

Exactly. This was what I was talking about when I suggested making
GObject's self describing. a GObject could then be introspected by
CORBA, DBus, Python, Whatever to allow the scripting functionality
easily. I think GObject's properties are self describing currently but
methods are not. Anyone know what else would need to be described to
make this possible?

--
Bob Smith <bob thestuff net>