RE: Formalising the release naming process [Was: GNOME Development Release 2.5.3]

>  It would
> be sad if we sold that out just because we stupidly think that IBM is
> going to walk away from linux because Jeff said 'testicles.'

If only it were simply the case that Jeff said 'testicles'.
But it wasn't.
The GNOME project said 'testicles'
If I want my software associated with such language, then I am the
person to do it (and I often do, but only in those instances where I am
not representing anyone else)

iain