Re: Patch for bug 132388

>   I've attached a patch for bug #132388 ("Run Application" dialog tries to run directory as command).

Hi,

That fix is not quite correct. The change should be made in the
command_is_executable function to check if the path is executable and a
regular file.

Relevant lines of code are:

 235	/* If we pass an absolute path to g_find_program it just returns
 236	 * that absolute path without checking if it is executable.
 237	 */
 238	if (!g_file_test (path, G_FILE_TEST_IS_EXECUTABLE)) {
 239		g_free (path);
 240		return FALSE;
 241	}

Thanks,