Re: [Yet Another] New File Chooser Design

No, this needs to go to usability list.  Lets not go through this again.
Or talk to Federico directly.

* none of us really have any power or say on what goes into the
  gtkfileselector, the maintainer does (Federico)
* We'll go on discussing this with no possibility of coming to any kind
  of conclusion. (see last thread)

If you want comments, then I suggest you tell people to mail you
privately or send response to usability or to Frederico.

Lets not get into this now.  Thanks.

The List Ghoul