Re: Translations, GNOME and KDE

I don't know if I am right or not, but it seems like the KDE project is
promoting it's language support a lot more that the GNOME project. This
might just be because KDE has a large user base in multi-lingual Europe,
but I am sure we can do more on the PR side.

This could attract more users and more translators as well :-)

I don't know whether KDE call translations supported when the coverage
is between 98%-100% - but if so maybe we should do that same.

Cheers, Kenneth