Re: Translations, GNOME and KDE

<quote who="Kenneth Rohde Christiansen">

> I don't know if I am right or not, but it seems like the KDE project is
> promoting it's language support a lot more that the GNOME project. This
> might just be because KDE has a large user base in multi-lingual Europe,
> but I am sure we can do more on the PR side.
>
> This could attract more users and more translators as well :-)

I'll keep this in mind when working on marketing stuff.

> I don't know whether KDE call translations supported when the coverage
> is between 98%-100% - but if so maybe we should do that same.

Yeah, that's mentioned in the mail. But the mail also says that GNOME does
the same thing, so... Hmm. :-)

Beyond PR, what do you think are the big things in our way?

- Jeff

   On a clear day, I bet you can really see the class struggle from that
                            penthouse of yours.