Re: Translations, GNOME and KDE

<quote who="Ramanan Selvaratnam">

> Anyway the gist of the argument here (I hope) is that the long post in
> UserLinux does not consider many real i18n issues.

(I was hoping that through posting it, we could encourage more discussion
about our own i18n issues - which is now happening! Thanks for your mails
about this, they help us not wander blindly.)

- Jeff

    "So: Stop selling software. Give it away. Work out some other way to
   make money, because pretending it's not replicable is not it. Profit."
                               - Martin Pool