Re: Proposed: libgnetwork

On Sun, 2004-01-04 at 01:51, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> libgnetwork
> -----------
>
> Is it just me, or does nothing in the Desktop use this? gnome-network
> doesn't. I don't think we should add a library module unless something uses
> it. Not that libgnetwork isn't a good idea or anything, but... Hmm. ;-)

Like I said in my gnome-network email, it looks like they might be
converting to libgnetwork.  In any event, I don't think there are any
libgail-gnome dependencies, but it's part of the desktop.  I vote
``yes'' on libgnetwork.  I think it's got a lot of great potential, and
perhaps by including it in the desktop, more components will switch to
using it instead of rolling their own.

Joe

--
Joe Marcus Clarke